I’ve been loving big pockets lately.
So this dress continues my oh-so-practical pocket fetish.
I love this dress! But what I love more is that it was only $5.35! For all you non-thrift store shoppers out there – it is possible to find cute reasonably priced clothes at thrift stores.
Today’s thrifting tip: shop with reason, not for the season! Thrift stores have all seasons of clothes all year round. I’ve found some of my best winter stuff (cute pea coats & cashmere sweaters!) in the middle of summer! Give yourself time to look through the racks, even the ones that aren’t for the current season. I know it seems counter-intuitive, but you’ll be happy to have that awesome ($0.25) scarf come November.
This week’s outfit:
- bronze godess sandals: $3.00 @ Deseret Industries on Auburn Blvd.
- cotton army dress: $5.35 @ Goodwill Industries on Florin Rd.
- black woven belt: $1.00 @ Deseret Industries on Auburn Blvd.
- black everything leggings: $2.00 @ Goodwill Industries on Fair Oaks blvd.
- white basic tank: $0.50 @ Eco Thrift on Fruitridge Blvd.
Outfit total: $11.85